In our last post, we introduced the idea of social media and why businesses should make it a part of their marketing plan.
Not yet convinced that social media may benefit your business? Here are a few stats and trends to convince you:
- 74% of customers rely on social media to influence their purchasing decisions and 81% of customers are influenced by their friends post on social media when making purchasing decisions
- 97% of all consumers search for local businesses online
- 71% of consumers that receive a quick company response to a comment they make on social media are likely to recommend that brand to others – even if the original comment was negative
- 80% of business executives define social media as important
- 26% of mobile phone usage is dedicated to social networks
The bottom line is that in order to compete in the current economy, businesses must integrate social media into their marketing plan. Customers will increasingly expect that type of convenience and engagement and it will impact their buying decisions.
From the looks of things, social media is here to stay and businesses can’t afford to ignore the potential impact it can have on their brand.
Tap into the power of social media, it’s right at your fingertips!
The Annek Group
Social Media Management